user151641

Member since Dec 2022 • Last active Dec 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Woooot! It's working! (I think. Knock on wood.)
    Updating .... 45% ...

... And done! And the Bangle seems to be working!

I am much obliged to those who helped: halemmerich, johan_m_o and Ganblejs ! ♥ ♥ ♥

• in Bangle.js

I'm sorry, you lost me there.

I assume "the nrf app" is the "DFU" or "nRF Device Firmware Update" by Nordic Semiconductor?

And what do you mean with "device ... dfu targ" ?

• in Bangle.js

That was a quite the rabbithole!

The point is to quickly use the "nRF Device Firmware Update" right after the Bangle 2 displays these two lines:

DFU Start
    BTN1 = REBOOT

Right?

• in Bangle.js

I cannot recall exactly what happened after I updated the apps. Did I try to update the firmware from the "App Loader" ? I think so, but I can't remember!

• in Bangle.js

If I press for 2 seconds the 'loading' text and box appears, but it does nothing.
    Pressing for 10 seconds "works" as it restarts the Bangle, but the boot is always stuck at this point.

• in Bangle.js

My Bangle2 is stuck at this.

History: I've just used the watch "out of the box" as clock & alarm for a long time — until I decided to finally update the apps yesterday.

I did find the website, match bluetooth with the watch, updated apps then it tried to restart and it got stuck there. My phone can't connect to the bangle. The Bangle does not boot up. All I can do is re-boot it back to this same "spot".

What to do? =)

Actions