heinrich

Member since Sep 2022 • Last active Sep 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

No, I don't have the tape on the middle contacts. I don't think that I pushed the charging cable the wrong way.

• in Bangle.js

Hello, thank you for the quick responses. The watch was empty overnight. After a short charge, it started as usual. At the moment, everything is running as usual again.
    I think the watch crashed when I tried to connect it to the charging cable. But I'm not entirely sure.
    When it will happen again, I'll try to measure the voltage.

• in Bangle.js

I have read it. I will wait until the clock turns off. I'll let you know if the clock works again after that.

• in Bangle.js

My bangle js2 worked fine for the last half year. But since today it doesn't react anymore. The display is still on (without the backlight) but the display doesn't refresh anymore.
    Pressing the Hardwarebutton doesn't work. Also, long pressing doesn't do anything. I also can't connect via Bluetooth. Is there another way to hard reset the watch or should I just wait until the battery is empty and hope the watch will turn on again while charging? The last battery status was at 40%.
    Is there maybe a way to speed up the discharge, so that the bangle turns off?
    Greetings Heinrich

Actions