davyrob

Member since May 2022 • Last active May 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• 10 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Could be either - I might try setting the HID and seeing if I can repeat it - but I did a full factory reset and its all back fine working and I dont get the Windows asking me for a pair. Thanks for the help there - much appreciated.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks for all the help - I ended up doing the normal, factory reset - and now it works as normal. When Chrome connects with WB - Windows doesnt ask. And it stays connected for as long as I have the Chrome window open - which is what is expected.

• in Bangle.js

Good question. So this all came about when I tried to update the latest firmware. If I try to pair via Chrome - its works and I then I politely tell windows I dont want to pair. I then try to go to the firmware uploader - select the firmware and after about 10-15 seconds - it stops. nada - no more uploading. It seems to disconnect. If I repeat again - same - same again - times out / stops uploading. Ok so this time - I do pair on Windows request and this time I can upload and it works. But next time I want to pair with Chrome - I dont see the Bangle until I remove the device from Windows and start again. So I can get it to work - but it seems like a faff...

• in Bangle.js

Good question - its an ASUS BT 500 USB Dongle in the PC. Recently bought as new.

https://www.asus.com/ch-en/Networking-Io­T-Servers/Adapters/All-series/USB-BT500/­

As far as I can see - nothing else has a problem connecting.

• in Bangle.js

Anyone have any issues with Bangle 2 and Windows connection? The way it works from a Chrome browser is that you connect in the browser - the Chrome window comes up and says Bangle.js wants to pair then Windows pops up with a do you want to pair this device - I say yes and then it works. So I see my bangle connected in Windows.

But next time I try to connect with Chrome- no bangle appears in the Chrome dialog. Unless I go to the Windows Bluetooth settings and remove the device. Which seems a bit of a faff.

Is this the expected behaviour or am I being a dummkopf ?

Actions