user140458

Member since Feb 2022 • Last active Jan 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 9 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Hi Gordon,
    the battery indicator is now recording change (overnight it recorded that it lost about 2% and during today it has very steadily and slightly reduced).
    So, it's all looking good!
    Thank you very much, as the only niggling issue was not knowing when it was going to lose power completely.
    Many thanks :)

• in Bangle.js

Cheers, charging up now and will try it out tonight

• in Bangle.js

Hi Gordon,
    a while ago I mentioned my watch's battery doesn't alter - it always shows 100%. I have waited to allow time to see whether updates may fix this issue.
    As the situation hasn't changed, is there anything more that can be done?
    Cheers

• in Bangle.js

Hi, am just having the same issue. I clicked the disable Passkey and it paired but asked me to enter the passkey which seems to be in Passkey option one digit at a time...
    It worked, but not sure exactly what this means - it also says something about Beta passkey

• in Bangle.js

Hi Gordon,
    I seem to have the same issue, but as I am completely new to Bangle World could you give me some pointers about where to begin making this custom boot code fix, please?
    Apologies if it is literally in andrew_oz's comments above - I just need to know where to begin :)
    Thanks

• in Bangle.js

Hi,
    I've been experiencing a slightly different issue, I do not see any real change in the battery indicator for about a week (it looks like its 100% full or not perceptibly less) but then suddenly the watch is dead and I need to plug it into a power source and it will reboot.
    Any thoughts, please?

• in Bangle.js

Hi Alessandro,
    Thanks for the instructions (I hadn't realised there was a new version), I've installed 2v12 and will see whether this solves things.

• in Bangle.js

Hi,
    Apologies if there is another thread discussing this - I couldn't find anything similar.
    For the last few weeks, my Bangle2 2v11 has had poor battery life.
    One thing I am noticing is that the screen is lighting up every 30 secs and I am guessing there is some kind of attempt at communicating going on and this is probably draining the battery.

Can anyone suggest where I should start looking? Is it something in the watch settings or my android phone on which I have Gadget Bridge and nRF Toolbox installed?

Thanks for helping in advance.

Actions