user138784

Member since Jan 2022 • Last active Jun 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• 8 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Hi all, I have been able to remove the app through the App Loader on desktop (Windows Iridium portable). I wasn't able to figure out how to clear the cache (or do many basic browser functions) through WebBLE, so can't say if that would have worked.

I opened the Github issue so I'll be sure to reply to comments there, too.

• in Bangle.js

Uploading screenshots of the App Loader when I try to remove the app. Gonna create an issue on GitHub.

• in Bangle.js

EDIT: Seems I spoke too soon, trying to delete through the app loader fails with this message:

Custom QR Code removal failed, ReferenceError: Can't find
    variable: appListStr

That worked, thanks!
    For some reason the trash can didn’t appear next to the app and the app itself didn’t appear under “My Apps” when I first posted, but it all worked as expected this time around. I’m gonna guess it was because I didn’t manually refresh the list of apps after uploading the first time.

• in Bangle.js

Hi all, I am an end user with no particular JS knowledge. Was wondering if anyone who has uploaded a custom QR code via the app loader was able to later remove the code/app from the watch using the app loader. On my BangleJS 2, I was only able to remove the QR code/app once I was done with it by removing all apps.

Actions