dirk219

Member since Mar 2021 • Last active Mar 2021
  • 1 conversations
  • 1 comments

Most recent activity

• 2 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Hi,

My main interest for the banglejs watch right now is for tracking the time I spend on tasks and activities and then transfering this information to my laptop and I would like to use this as raw data. So far I have only found the Stopwatch app that fulfils the task partly. That is, it can save tracked time to a JSON file and then I can use the https://banglejs.com/apps/ page to access the information stored in the JSON file. But I would like to access the JSON file directly because I want to save all the information and not download separate entries as csv files (because every activity would be a separate csv file which is kind of a hassle to manage it seems to me now). And then I can invent my own way to utilise the information I stored in the JSON file. Is there a way to directly transfer the JSON file made by the app with all the saved time entries directly to my computer without having to go through the translation to HTML/CSS on the page (and then copying that or downloading the csv files)? I might delve into developing for the banglejs later and try to make something closer to my needs, but for now I just like to see what I can do with pre-build apps. I have tried researching this question but did not really know where to look (googling didn't help much), if there are documentation pages or other sources of information on this topic I would be happy to be pointed there. Also if someone knows about another time tracking app that allows you to save time data please share this. I would particularly like something that allows you to track times under separate named activities. (instead of 'anonymously' like the stopwatch does)

Actions