nsg

Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Jun 2020
  • 3 conversations
  • 15 comments

Most recent activity

• 77 comments
  • in Bangle.js

The beep from the vibration motor is extremely quiet to my ears. I had to hold it close to my ear to hear it at all.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks for the tip.

• in Bangle.js

Hi all,

I got these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121926838371

I figured I would need a 25mm diameter one but couldn't easily get one so went for the 27mm. It is a bit big but does still fit in the case.

The volume wasn't too bad with the back of the case off but it is very quiet once reassembled. TBH I'm not sure it's worth the effort, especially when you think most smart watches only have a buzzer anyhow.

Still, it's an easy fix for those that want to.

• in Bangle.js

The Pico looks really cool.

I'm gonna cut my teeth on the Bangle first though unless I think of any great ideas for one of the other boards in the meantime.

• 5 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Wow.

Thanks for your quick and comprehensive reply. I will certainly have a good look at those links.

Yes, I do have a Bangle, although the other Espruino based devices also look interesting.

• in Bangle.js

Could anyone point me in the direction of a suitable JavaScript tutorial. The only ones I can find online are for use on the web.

I have programmed Arduinos in the past and a little in C. So I'm not coming in totally cold but some of the Espruino tutorials go a little over my head.

Also, are watch faces just apps like any other or are they coded differently?

Cheers,

Nick.

• in Bangle.js

I don't need a refund either 👍

• in Bangle.js

Thanks Gordon.

I'm sure this is a bit of a potential headache for you.

Nick.

Actions