Picochu

Member since Jul 2016 • Last active Oct 2016
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• 4 comments
  • in General

Alrighty, was just making sure I won't blow it up. I supposed it will draw as much amperage as it needs as long as that line can supply it

• in General

I am planning on powering the Pico from a computer's PSU molex 5v line. I cannot find any consistent info on the Amps that come from it. Point being, I need to figure out the right resistor to use on that line. Has anyone done this before? @Gordon, any thoughts?

• in General

Incredible, that was it... I moved pinMode(B6, 'af_opendrain') into onInit.

I have encountered this before several times where initialization or configuration of things had to be moved into onInit for things to work properly.

Thanks again @Gordon

• in General

@Gordon, this works great when I have one slave... I can send data back and forth, thank you. When I have multiple slaves, I can still send data to all of them and run commands individually on each slave. However, for some reason, with multiple slaves, I cannot send data back to the master when the slave B6-s (with 4.7K resistors going to 3.3v) are wired together and go to master B7. It still works if only one slave goes to master. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong? Also, I made sure that only one slave responds at a time... in other words when I send a command to a slave, only that slave responds.

• in General

@Gordon, I have this set-up working as described by you, except getting responses from the Slave. What would the code be to send a response from Slave, and retrieve at Master?

Actions