Swiper Clock Launch/Find the current running file

Posted on
  • This app should allow you to swipe to leave the launcher and switch to the clock however it doesn't seem to work. At the moment it tries to access global.FILE which seems, for me at least, to always be undefined.
    I considered replacing E.showLauncher() however that ultimately leads to load() being run so I couldn't find a nice way of doing it there. I think the way forward is implement it how it currently is intended to work but find the correct way of finding out what is currently displaying.
    Is there a way of finding what file was last run on load()?
    Thanks

• Not having __FILE__ set to the currently loaded app seems like a bug to me, but that is not what you want, right? You want to launch the default clock of the user when they swipe up in your launcher, or did I misunderstand this? Because if you do want to have a "if I do this gesture in my app launcher" logic, I don't understand why you dont want to call load :D

• That's exactly what I want, to fix that bug. If that's the method that should work then that's what I'll try to trace down.
    Just trying to fix the functionality in an existing app called Swiper Clock Launch - this adds code via a .boot.js file however it doesn't work.
    The idea is this would add the feature to any existing clock to swipe to launcher (this works) and for any launcher to swipe back to clock (fails due to being unable to see which file is loaded - which is required to see if the current file is infact a launcher)

• Ohh now I get that part. Well, that won't be possible until __FILE__ is working again. So maybe it's easier for you to edit the Launcher you are using?

• This is a strange one - __FILE__ always used to be set and the code is still there. If you're just on the default clock (long-press button) you won't see it set, because it's as if load() was called - but if you're on the launcher or an app it should be set fine

• Just to confirm - it looks like 2v11 broke __FILE__ but I'll get a fix in now!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Swiper Clock Launch/Find the current running file

Posted by Avatar for t0m1o1 @t0m1o1

Actions