You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Great! Just thought I'd add:

• There's a step-by-step tutorial (accessible via the options screen). Personally I think it's quite cool and It'd be nice to make it more obvious for new users (and maybe to encourage people to contribute more tutorials).
    • Some kind of 'error log' accessible from the Options screen would be cool - so if flashing failed or a module couldn't be found, more information could be displayed somewhere.
    • The graphical code editor always seems to place the 'example' code slightly offscreen, and I could never figure out how to fix it :) It'd also be great if it could remember what the last used code was (like happens on the text editor)
    • The console on the left actually has a thin (2px?) border around it that is grey when it is not focussed and black when it is. Making focus more obvious should be a relatively simple job of modifying that CSS.
    • I hate the orange colour scheme, and I'm sure everyone else does too. Please don't feel bad about completely changing it :)
    • On the Espruino website there's the search box (it's pretty easy to see how it works - it's just JSON). I end up using it all the time to find information on functions/devices/modules/etc so it might be cool to have some kind of shortcut that allows you to use it to quicky find information.
About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started