You are reading a single comment by @HughB and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I have tried in the emulator. Much bigger now easier to see. I have not been very sucessful at solving even on a very easy one setting. Not sure what OPEN/MUS means on the display ? The touch areas's are quite narrow. You have to be very careful to ensure you are always at the edge to make sure the selected movement occurs. Very ingenious game. Is the design yours or is this a copy of a classic game ?

• I have not been very sucessful at solving even on a very easy one setting.

try rotate mode, thats very easy, the other modes involving sliding are really hard as it requires you to visualize how the water pipes would end up after your move.

Not sure what OPEN/MUS means on the display ?

Open is displayed in the level selector, before you start a game you are in the level selector. By default only the very first level (of 25) is unlocked (open) in any game difficulty (except random). When you are in level selector you can touch on the left or right side of the screen to select the level and there you'll see the open message or locked message if the level is not unlocked yet (and you can not play it then). MUS is actually MVS shorthand for MOVES it just shows you how many slides and rotates you had done.

The touch areas's are quite narrow. You have to be very careful to ensure you are always at
    the edge to make sure the selected movement occurs.

yeah they are indeed, but if i make them bigger there is more place for error on touching in the middle for the extra button simulation. On the watch i just press the sides of the screen and works ok.

Very ingenious game. Is the design yours or is this a copy of a classic game ?

No i did not invent the game concept, it is based on the Net and Netslide game from the Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection, but all the code is my own re-implementation of these two game concepts mixed into one game

About