You are reading a single comment by @user156125 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks for the log! I see some messages like:

SENDING GB({t:"notify",id:1691496778,src:"Gmail"­,title:"Google",subject:"",body:"Securit­y alert\n",sender:""})

And then no DISMISS/OPEN command with a matching ID for those. Was that because you didn't tap on those, or are they ones that you were having trouble with?

I wonder if this is SMS vs MMS?

It may be SMS is actually handled differently to normal notifications? That might explain it... @Ganblejs do you have any experience of this from when you were poking around?

I just checked and it seems we only send notifications via onNotification in Gadgetbridge, so if it is different maybe it gets handled internally - but I can imagine that maybe SMS don't respond to commands like DISMISS/OPEN

• And then no DISMISS/OPEN command with a matching ID for those

I get ~3 emails every time I log into my alternate Gmail because of mail forwarding, so I just didn't tap on those while testing this. Gmail has been functioning without issue.

My mobile carrier also allows for RCS, so I have been trying that as well. RCS appears to dismiss appropriately, but I still can't get the app to open on next phone unlock by swiping to the check, which works for Gmail.

About

Avatar for user156125 @user156125 started