You are reading a single comment by @Harkaniemi and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I have tried for month now and nothing. So, yes I can sell it to you. 30€ + postage costs from finland?

• I have tried for month now and nothing.

Interesting is that when clicking your profile and post history on the forum there is only one old conversation and then nothing. So you tried 'everything' except actually asking or describing your issue.

There is some chance the device is actually defective and then you may ask for replacement (and it is probably not that good idea to buy such device from you). Or the device is OK and the issue can be solved.

Can you enter the DFU mode as per http://www.espruino.com/Firmware+Update#­nrf52 - Entering DFU mode - Bangle.js 2, and do firmware update via android phone? If that works then the bluetooth works.

• From what you've said I think I won't have much more luck connecting it than you. If I could program it using the charge cable connected to my laptop I'd probably buy it (although maybe not for 30€) - but I don't think that's possible.

About

Avatar for Harkaniemi @Harkaniemi started