• Sorry you're having issues - is your watch firmware up to date? And what clock app are you using?

This definitely doesn't seem normal (@RaoulDuke I think we might have talked about your one before? I think it might be related to this but it's odd that it hits you, as I've been running daily with Gadgetbridge for months now and haven't seen this happen once).

When the clock freezes, how do you get it started again? Does just pressing the button quickly still load the launcher, and there's no need for you to long-press it?

There was a problem with some clock apps where occasionally the font load would fail due to memory fragmentation, and that would then stop the clock from updating (while everything else works). That was fixed in some of the clock apps and then I fixed it globally in the 2v18 firmware release though.

But if you're on 2v18 (or cutting edge) and all up to date then it could be a problem with the clock app - if I know which one you're using I can try here and see if it happens for me too

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started