• You could try NRF.setConnectionInterval(50) or something like that? I guess it's possible that because you are also connected to the Bangle via Bluetooth, it'll be in it's high-bandwidth 7.5ms mode, and maybe because it's spending a bunch of time doing that, it ends up not being able to service the ESP32 bluetooth connection within a time period the ESP32 is happy with?

@fanoush when you tried the other devices, were they USB/Serial ones? Or did you try those when connecting to them over Bluetooth too?

• Or did you try those when connecting to them over Bluetooth too?

Yes, I tried it mostly over bluetooth and it worked too, no difference. It is strange. Only Bangle2 vs this C3 board causes the issue for me. Any other Espruino build has no issues and connects to this C3 just fine. Also bangle 2 to classic ESP32 chip with same arduino code source just build for different target board is almost flawless but I see it occasionally there too.

Does NRF.setConnectionInterval affect future conections?
    I tried NRF.connect() also with options {minInterval:xx, maxInterval:yy}) but it did not fix the issue, maybe it made it even worse or same. What is clear is that it does affect the time where it 'disconnects'. By default it is exactly 1 second, changing max/minIterval make it shorter or longer but does not help with successful connection.

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started