• Hello there,

I've recently gotten my hands on a BangleJs 2 smartwatch and have been thoroughly enjoying exploring its cool features. However, I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping the knowledgeable folks in this community can help me with.

First off, I'm curious to know if it's possible to tap into the heart rate monitor (HRM) sensor data on the BangleJs 2 smartwatch via apps like OpenTracks using Gadgetbridge. Having access to this data within external applications would be super handy for tracking and monitoring my physical activities.

On another note, I'd love to know if the BangleJs 2 smartwatch plays nice with displaying recorded activities within Gadgetbridge. Specifically, I'm eager to find out if I can view and analyze my sports activities or workouts right within the Gadgetbridge interface. I stumbled upon this link (https://codeberg.org/Freeyourgadget/Gadg­etbridge/wiki/Sports-Activities-Workouts­) which provides some interesting insights into the sports activities and workouts features in Gadgetbridge. If the BangleJs 2 smartwatch can seamlessly integrate with Gadgetbridge for these features, it would be an absolute game-changer, offering me a convenient and comprehensive overview of my progress.

Any input on how I can achieve this goal or get similar results is highly appreciated ;-).

Thank you very much!

• I stumbled upon this link (https://codeberg.org/Freeyourgadget/Gadg­etbridge/wiki/Sports-Activities-Workouts­) which provides some interesting insights into the sports activities and workouts features in Gadgetbridge. If the BangleJs 2 smartwatch can seamlessly integrate with Gadgetbridge for these features, it would be an absolute game-changer, offering me a convenient and comprehensive overview of my progress.

I was going to ask exactly the same question. I assume it cannot be done right now, as Banglejs's version of Gadgetbridge doesn't show the Sports Activities tab when connected to a Bangle.js 2. For now I'm downloading the gpx files from the Recorder download option and opening it with an external app (like osmAnd+).

About