You are reading a single comment by @hedgeling and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Do you're saying it's totally stuck down rather than just unpressable? And there's still a 'click' when you press it?

No, it's pressable and it clicks, but wiggling it around as suggested here does not make it become unstuck.

That does remind me though - has either you or @bendunc submerged your Bangle recently for more than a second or two? I did hear of some people having this when their Bangles got wet, and after drying out they started working fine again

Ever since I got mine I have worn it in the shower without any problem. I did fall (shallow) in a couple of lakes recently, but looking at my calendar and reflecting on when the watch stopped booting properly, I can't figure out if that happened before or after the watch got stuck in a boot loop. When I fell in I did get out immediately, so the watch should not have been below 1m and should not have been in the water for more than a minute or two.

About

Avatar for hedgeling @hedgeling started