You are reading a single comment by @splch and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • That sounds great! Temperature may be an idea but it will take a long time to respond - motion is probably enough, and potentially won't use too much extra power since the accelerometer is always running anyway.

In terms of buzzing - one option is just to overwrite Bangle.buzz with your own function that calls the original if the watch is worn, or ignores if not.

There is also a 'quiet mode' and you could just enable that when the Bangle is not worn. That may be more sensible.

However some people may still wish for buzzing if the Bangle is on a desk (eg alarms) so I guess it should be an option.

• I collected some data yesterday (I attached the CSV) that recorded the temperature and acceleration... I'll try to fit a decision tree to it today for a basic if-else predictor :) Hopefully acceleration is enough!

I like the quiet mode the most, but would that also quiet alarms like you mentioned? In that case the more widget-by-widget solution would be overriding.

1 Attachment

About