• Hello Gordon, I was always a fan of the first BangleJS but didn't like the form factor and missed a touch screen.
    When you launched BangleJS2 via Kickstarter, I immediately ordered one and was not disappointed. This is the smartwatch of my dreams: long lasting battery, GPS onboard, touchscreen, and an open source appstore. So first of all: Thank you very much for making this dream coming true 🥰🤩🤗
    My second thanks goes to the community for their effort to create more than 300 apps after a couple of months and a still growing number of apps to come.

I'd like to ask if there is any plan to publish the BangleJS flavored Gadgetbridge Android App in the F-Droid store? I don't use the google play store and would prefer using a f-droid repo over sideloading the app. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information about that in the forums or in the blog.
    If I can support you, I would be happy to help, but unfortunately I'm the worst hacker I know and have absolutely no programming skills but am willing to learn.
    Kind regards
    Rene

About