ShizzleOfNith

Member since Jul 2022 • Last active Jul 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I'm interested in using OsmAnd with the Bangle.js 2 but didn't get how you realized that. Could you please give me a hint how to enable the "OsmAnd Pebble Mode" with filtering normal notifications in Gadgetbridge? Are you able to explain that a bit more detailed?

• in Bangle.js

Thanks again for your fast reply. I'll take the chance to get a new one with the discount you offered. Can I order this in the online shop? I'd like to get an additional silicone cover and the charging cradle with this order. Is that possible?
    Regarding the bricked watch, I'll try to open it and see if I can find the issue and maybe fix it to have a spare part for the future.

• in Bangle.js

Thank you very much for your fast and impressive answer. First of all: Yes, exactly. The device is not connectable even in DFU mode.
    And you're absolutely right: It appears on Bluetooth again when and as long as I squeeze the top right of the watch. Is there a simple way to fix that issue rather than ditching the watch and buying a new one?

• in Bangle.js

May I add my issue to this thread as well? Feel free to point me to the correct forum if needed, but the topic seems to cover my issue perfectly.
    I own a Bangle.js2 from the Kickstarter Campaign and am also facing the issue that it is no longer connectable via Bluetooth. It started a couple of weeks ago where I was sometimes unable to connect via Gadgetbridge - as I played a lot with the watch, I first thought this could be an issue with to many apps or limited ressources on the watch. The dfu-mode for the firmware downloads was still working at that time but at one point, I couldn't connect anymore at and did a factory reset. Since then I cannot find the watch anymore - regardless of which device I use.

• in Bangle.js

This is simply awesome! Thank you so much for your work and all kudos to the community and especially to @Gordon for this incredible product. I still makes me smile every day I use it.

• in Bangle.js

That sounds great, thanks for the hint to the other thread.
    Unfortunately, I didn't find that thread via the forum search, so please excuse this additional thread. This thread can be closed now!

• in Bangle.js

Hello Gordon, I was always a fan of the first BangleJS but didn't like the form factor and missed a touch screen.
    When you launched BangleJS2 via Kickstarter, I immediately ordered one and was not disappointed. This is the smartwatch of my dreams: long lasting battery, GPS onboard, touchscreen, and an open source appstore. So first of all: Thank you very much for making this dream coming true 🥰🤩🤗
    My second thanks goes to the community for their effort to create more than 300 apps after a couple of months and a still growing number of apps to come.

I'd like to ask if there is any plan to publish the BangleJS flavored Gadgetbridge Android App in the F-Droid store? I don't use the google play store and would prefer using a f-droid repo over sideloading the app. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information about that in the forums or in the blog.
    If I can support you, I would be happy to help, but unfortunately I'm the worst hacker I know and have absolutely no programming skills but am willing to learn.
    Kind regards
    Rene

Actions