• Hi!
    I am not sure what did I do wrong but it happed to me twice last month. I just use the watch as a watch, receiving notifications, alarms, a couple of GPS track recordings, nothing special. But suddenly got some sort of error then message erasing memory (something like that) and inability to boot. The first time I just waited for the battery to drain and then somehow the watch turned on and wiped and I installed everything once again. After that, I used them casually with no problem. And now after a few weeks, it happened once again. I can do nothing, just reboot and they can't boot even after the battery drain and re-charges... I am not sure how to fix it and how to rely on the watch (they can easily freeze at night and I just miss my alarm). It happened last time. Could anyone help me?

2 Attachments

• PXL_20220611_151444644.jpg
    • PXL_20220611_151423526.jpg
  • No worries, i just had to upload apps and everything works correctly.

• Hi - is the firmware on the watch up to date? Normally I'd have expected to see a version number and copyright text under the Bangle.js logo, so I'm a bit surprised that's not shown in the picture...

This kind of thing shouldn't really happen with the latest firmwares.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Cannot boot (error than check memeory/erase etc.)

Posted by Avatar for Nikita.Avan @Nikita.Avan

Actions