You are reading a single comment by @malaire and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • There was an issue open for this which I closed recently.

Right now the app loader warns users on every connection if their firmware isn't at the current latest release (2v12), so they'll be getting warnings anyway.

I don't know what others think, but my feeling is that we really don't have the resources right now to deal with a bunch of people on different firmware versions. It's enough of a nightmare trying to debug issues as-is when you have no idea what other apps could be installed. It's much better to try and get everyone on the latest version and then we don't have to worry about this.

Obviously depending on 2v12.123 or something is a bit trickier, but hopefully that will happen less and less as the firmware gets more mature.

• Right now the app loader warns users on every connection if their firmware isn't at the current latest release (2v12), so they'll be getting warnings anyway.

Could you add link to "Firmware update" app to that warning? Currently I need to dismiss that warning and then manually search for that app as it can't even be set as favorite.

About

Avatar for malaire @malaire started