• Attribution is not that wrong, Gordon created the intial version of this app. I think he will merge on Monday, so some time left for testing and improving the pull request ;)

• Working again :-) I see connection and HR recorded with recorder app.

How would I test the new functionality?
    bthrv file is existent but empty:
    Time,10s,20s,30s,60s,120s,300s,RR_max,RR­_min,Measurements
    hrv app doesn't work, but that is to be expected as H10 doesent provide HRV as far as I now.
    RR should be available though (https://github.com/polarofficial/polar-b­le-sdk)

And another feedback: the settings arent clear to me:
    if only use bt hrm is selected I see both in the app and in the recording,
    if both options are selected bt is no longer shown???

• HRV is calculated from RR intervals, so it should work. The BTHRV app waits for the first RR interval to be received and then buzzes ands starts keeping measurements in memory. For my belt (Wahoo TICKR X2) it takes 10-15s before anything happens, the first RR intervals get send a decent bit after the first pulse measurements. Currently the data is only written at once when the 300s measurement is complete. Maybe not a bad idea to write as the data becomes available. If you see RR values in BTHRM app, it should definitely work.

As for the behaviour with the different settings: It got a bit complex now :) I think about defining modes that encapsulate all settings in fitting combinations.

HRV app uses BT event and should work with every setting combination as long Use BT HRM is on. BTHRM app shows internal and external sensor when Replace HRM is off. If it is on, then both event types (HRM and BTHRM) normally contain the same data (both from BT sensor). Fallback to HRM decides if with the internal sensor will be enabled on disconnect. In that case, the values of HRM and BTHRM can differ, BTHRM will not be shown on disconnect, HRM enabled, then after some time BTHRM will reconnect and reappear again. Internal sensor and BT values can then mix for the Fallback timeout time as both events are emitted as HRM events.

About