• Hi Dirk - I love it too.

A few things that I think would make it even better - just my personal taste mind - I think its really good already.

1) Love the start up screen, really gives it an arcade feel. Maybe when the 15 , the word puzzle come up you could add a buzz, pause, buzz.

2) The numbers in the 3x3 and 4x4 versions are readable but are squashed in the 25x25.

3) Its not clear what the green square does at the top right, I've done by best to click on it, touch it, tap it - it just seems to be cosmetic ?

4) As you have a 'Game Over' screen, I think you could remove the green and red tile and make a more central, simpler, larger puzzle using more of the screen space. The larger the tiles the easier it is to touch them and move them. Making them easier to move about makes for a more enjoyable experience.

5) When a tile is missing on the outside there is no edge ? Maybe empty tile could be a ditthered yellowish colour as if you had revealed the bottom of the frame that the tiles fit into.

6) When you get the Game over screen having 3 soft buttons makes it really hard to select one. I have logged this issue with Gordon over the messages app. I think it would be better to have a single ok button - which would take you back to the size selection screen when you can choose to play again or exit.

7) Using BTN1 does not exit the app, the only way to abort a games is to do a full BTN1 long press. I think you just need a Bangle.setUI('clock') at the end of your code.

8) Rather than showing the count of moves, you could have a bar at the bottom of the screen that ebbs away, creating a bit of pressue to solve the puzzle. 'You ran out of Time'. This might create more of a challenge and more chance to have another go to beat the clock. You could introduce this by recording the best time for each puzzle size. The next game gives them that many seconds +5 to solve it. Over time the puzzle gets harder and harder as you have less time.

8) Last but not least. Did you know that it is possible to set the starting position up such that the puzzle can never be solved ? Just for fun you might make every 10th puzzle unsolvable but not tell the user this :)

About