You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • In terms of issue reporting, I think mostly it'll have to be on the main BangleApps repo - I'll try and mention the maintainers if I see anything. Otherwise it's just too hard - and also in the past it's been extremely likely that some apps get made and then not maintained after a while - and at least if issues are reported on the main repo I have a way of knowing that and maybe doing things about it.

And yes, I think screenshots is a big thing - I've been working on a way to do it automatically. The emulator thing is decided by the app creator - the issue right now is the apps need to be single-file apps, although it would be feasible to change that.

Re: descriptions - it's always an issue, but it would be amazingly helpful if folks could contribute more documentation if you find somewhere that's lacking. It's pretty easy to do. Even if you don't feel up to doing a PR, creating a GitHub issue at https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps and writing the docs in there is still very helpful - it doesn't take me long to copy/paste them

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started