You are reading a single comment by @jimr1603 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi user136708

I tried out cliockJS2Enhanced but could not find the sunrise / sunset code or display.

BTW the way. I think if you update to the latest firmware you will ge able to get the function mode to work again. But I was thinking about taking that out as its a bit confusing - better to keep the App simple. There's no real need to be able to power the heart rate sensor on / off in this App. If you want heart rate you should use a different App etc.

In Bangle 2 - I think the way this should work is swipe left / right to cycle forwards or backwards through the different info displays. And maybe sunrise and sunset should be options in that list.

There is also a much more elegant way to code cycling through these displays which results in a lot less code and variables. See gpstouch app for how I did this - which I copied from another clock that quoted cliock as inspiration. I might spend an evening revisting the cliock to improve the code.
    I like what you did to make the TIME easier to read.

About

Avatar for jimr1603 @jimr1603 started