You are reading a single comment by @HughB and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @Gordon
    I have been experimenting with a bar chart format that is a bit more readable for the Health App.
    I'm finding the existing charts too small to read.

In the Day 9 example 1 - you can see the chart loads and highlights the previous day in the centre of the screen. This is the last day in the history.

In the Day 7 example, I have swiped right twice to scroll back one day at a time and see the exact step count day by day. Of course you can swipe left again and reverse. In this way you could review a whole month. The day under view is always displayed in the centre of the screen as blue. The data is displayed below the chart. I actually nicked the idea from an android app that works this way. I also like the fact that the charts have attractive colors. It makes it feel a lot more polished as a user experience.

I have done some example code - but not sure how to make it model (wait for a BTN1 press in Bangle 2). Somehow this could be added to the graph module or just embedded in the health app.

3 Attachments

• example2.png
    • example1.png
    • existing_chart.png
About