You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Just FYI on Bangle.js 2, type 'g.dump()' in the IDE and it'll give you a nice screenshot which you can then share. A lot easier than trying to take a pic by hand :)

4) The lines just become menu headings and the selection of the setting itself is done in sub menu's.

I really don't like this - often I want to go into a menu and see what things are set to at a glance, without scrolling to each one and tapping. I can't be the only one...

I guess we could do that only in the case where the line is too long, but it just seems a bit messy.

In terms of fonts, I had been using https://github.com/Tecate/bitmap-fonts as a source for Espruino since they are already bitmaps (it's much nicer than scaling a vector font), but I'm not sure they do anything particularly narrow (or even 20px).

I guess potentially we could look at making a custom font, although I feel like the scaling in X and Y could be a good start for testing (github issue here)

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started