You are reading a single comment by @d3nd3-o0 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I know that the official Bangle Apps boot code is perfectly fine. But i went OCD on efficiency trying to strip down anything I don't need and disallowing apps to run .boot code eg. It didnt' save much, but do you think there is a pattern here. That by reducing the power consumption down to a threshold then it triggers this 3mA? SOunds like thats what you might be implying.

COuld it be a 'time' problem?? I also didnt eval a clock file, i just used the bootcde as my clock code directly.. Hm I mean, like a latency thing of doing stuff slower rather than faster.. after calling .sleep mb ?

To be completely honest, I did notice at one brief moment, the Amperage drop to 1mA on 6.49 at one random point after uploading code to it via RAM function on the IDE. Couldn't make out why my code didn't load, so i assumed it crashed or something. I tried to reproduce it with "reset()" but couldn't.

I think you are most correct when you talk about it like a 'state' ... I think that once it gets into that state , not much corrects it. Except maybe a full restart via power in, which might be why my BTN1 reset restart tests didn't show reduced power consumption?

One of the defining features of my setup is that i use 0.1 brightness(the lowest). This might be an important factor too, somehow.

About

Avatar for d3nd3-o0 @d3nd3-o0 started