d3nd3-o0

Member since Jun 2020 • Last active Jul 2021
  • 30 conversations
  • 156 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

What if its related to like using the freezer or fridge whilst the watch is on your wrist? Or even oven? Not sure just guessing here.

• in Bangle.js

I tested my watch over a period of 24 hours, and it hasnt really shifted by anything noticable, hmm. Perhaps it depends what type of clock we are comparing it to? I just have a standard Radio Controlled Alarm clock.
    I could try comparing it to a website with exact time, like this https://time.is/ eg. You could do the same, and we can compare results.
    What is the weather/temperature like where you live @Numerist

• 20 comments
  • in Bangle.js

I made a pull request addressing this issue.

• in Bangle.js

Btw there is GPS clock apps on appstore, which you can click to set time from GPS. Im not sure if Gordon's code actually turns GPS on long enough to get the time. So if you haven't tested gps time which might be the case, if the script did nothing because it never got a fix. Just my 2 cents. I wont' interfere further, hope you get a solution.

• in Bangle.js

Turning it on for literally just 1 second (to get the time off it) and then turning it off once an hour won't hurt battery life noticeably - it wouldn't be getting new time from satellites, just telling you what time was in the GPS RTC.

Why is this true? If you turn it on, it doesn't get fix, the callback isn't GPSfix related? What triggers the callback, if its not a fix from satellite?
    Edit: Just read something about once a second, so I guess its just spewing same data since last fix every 1 second???

• in Bangle.js

When you first set the time with GPS time, does it seem accurate then? It takes always 'periods of hours' to come out of sync?
    If the gps fix makes it in sync, then you know that the script should be the solution. And can assume something is wrong with the script functioning.

Find out how many exact time it takes to go out of sync, the script he sent was programmed for 1 hour intervals.
    You could try to do GPS Fix once a day?? Or is that not ideal solution for you.
    The time can be set when you connect to the ide. So a solution could exist to connect your watch to the IDE daily or weekly, ofc you can automate this if you can install software or write basic script in linux.

• in Bangle.js
    setWatch(function(){ console.log("BTN1!");E.setConsole("USB",­{force:true});console.log("btmode");},BT­N1,{repeat: true});

setWatch(function(){ console.log("BTN2!");E.setConsole("Termi­nal",{force:true});console.log("termMode­");setTimeout(function(){ hi;},100);},BTN2,{repeat: true});

Super ! Emulator was using "USB" instead of "Bluetooth".

• 4 comments
  • in Bangle.js

But obviously if you transfer the REPL to Terminal in the emulator then you have no way of inputting to Bangle.js any more, so it will appear to be crashed unless you added something like a setWatch first

Wasn't so obvious to me :) I think this helps!

Actions