You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Really? I though the F4 discovery had 128kB RAM and 1MB flash, so it should work - however I think the RAM is in 2 distinct blocks, which could cause problems - and in reality it seems that Espruino for the F4discovery actually has slightly fewer variables available than the Pico - I'm not sure whether it's just a matter of changing the board definition, or whether you'll have to start moving the stack to the second memory area though.

But seriously, if you want to try HTTPS, buy a Pico. You can probably get one delivered next day from a local distributor. I'm not going to spend my time helping you out so that your company can save $20 by not supporting Espruino.

If you do need help getting Espruino running on your own chip/board, I can do consultancy work - but I do have to eat, and I'm afraid I just can't afford to spend my time working for free to help people run Espruino on boards I don't get paid for.

• I think there are two versions of the board. Mine have 256k flash and I think 64 or 48k of ram.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started