• @alexanderbrevig Hey, don't apologise, just happy you made a stab at it to get me started.

I've actually come up against a bit of a showstopper here. I think I'm getting sensible values back from the sensor with a raw read of values. However, I cannot use any of the compensated functions as some values required are simply not set.

Looking at the Arduino code (which I confirmed works just fine on my Arduino Uno this morning) here and look at line 50 for example there is a variable from the compStruct called

compParams.compStruct.dig_T1

and various others of the form dig_Tx and dig_Px (defined in the header file here starting at line 129).

I cannot see anywhere in the Arduino code where these values get set, hence Alexander's code also won't have set them. dig_Hx (Humidity) are set and I am getting a sensible looking humidity value (although not temperature compensated yet)

So can someone who is Arduino fluent take a look at the EA code from @ianharris and tell me where the dig_Tx and dig_Px values get set.

I've been looking at this all day and I'm sure I'm missing something but I just cannot see it.

Cheers

Ian

About

Avatar for IanWatkins @IanWatkins started