You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi Bert,

    I just got mine from eBay. It's called 'mechanic' solder paste, and appears to work ok.

    However I bought mine in a tub, but would strongly suggest you get it in a syringe with a thin end as it's a lot easier to apply that way!


Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started