Karsten

Member since Jan 2024 • Last active Jan 2024
  • 2 conversations
  • 11 comments

Most recent activity

• 4 comments
  • in Bangle.js

That's what I was thinking about initially as well. But yeah, you are flooding the watch essentially. That's a downside.

Sounds great and well thoughtout already, @grandrew ! <3

• in Bangle.js

Noticed this morning I had uninstalled the health app it seems lol
    reinstalled it then. But:

I had an activity of 10 hours yesterday as well. From morning up until the time it synced again

The pebble watchface seems to show steps from another source or something, that's what I was refering to. Right now it's working fine.

• in Bangle.js

Hey there,

I tried to search for the issue, with no success, so sorry, if this was answered already.

Today I lost connection from watch to phone and I guess this - or something else, idk - caused an async of my steps. The watch is at 6226 steps right now. GadgetBridge on the other hand is at ~ 3400. Even with forced sync I can't get it up to the 6226, instead it's stuck at "syncing activity" forever.

Any idea what caused this? Could it be the disconnect? Imho the watch and app are set to sync constantly.

• in Bangle.js

The most significant was not tinkering with it I guess :D But changed everything, 10min HRM instead of 3min (had it on continous over one night), no backlight on wrist, ...

• in Bangle.js

After charging this morning I only lost 4% today. That's quite impressive <3

• in Bangle.js

To be honest I'm impressed by the amount of customization in Gadget Bridge. There's even switch from white to black list and filtering words as you mentioned. Did not check this part of settings ind Gadget Bridge because I thought this is a device configuration and not globally for full Gadget Bridge.

Funnily enough my first intention was to do this on the watch, in the messages app, as you have already started, as well. To be quite honest: right now I'm not at all fluent in JS. I can read it and work with it but I cannot help much I guess. Need to check your edition anyway, though.
    But why not push it to github as a fork already?

• in Bangle.js

There's a qmsched app which allows you to put the Bangle into a 'quiet mode' at certain times of day - that should do it I think?

yeah, Thanks! Kinda crazy that nearly all is available already :)

• in Bangle.js

Makes sense :)

Need to think about the wake on twist. Can't really decide for or against, ha

Actions