user156239

Member since Aug 2023 • Last active Oct 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in ESP32

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but the servo module is just a digitalPulse function dressed up with a few checks right?

• in ESP32

using the base module. s.move 0, moves sporadically, s.move(1), moves more violently sporadically, s.move(0.5), moves in between the previous two in terms of sporadic movement. Notably only seems to be moving in one direction, that being to the right from the pinout.

• in ESP32

Im about 80% sure it's a hardware issue, which is why I posted this here. I have flashed Espruino to a doit devkitV1, using some silicon shrunk jumper wires, I have created a simple testing apparatus connecting a 4.8 V 8000 Mili Amp power supply into the servo, the grounds work and power does successfully reach the servo. The real issue appears to be the interpretation of the digitalPulse signals from the esp32 kit, I just DO not know why, but every time digital pulse fires the servo seems to seemingly at random decide to move. If I fire off 50 pulses from 1 iterating to 2, and 2 iterating back down to 1. The servo sporadically whirs and moves slightly right and left seemingly at random. Any ideas?

Actions