AccMagno

Member since May 2023 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 2 conversations
  • 19 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I'm getting now some weird values. Image of values In some point, the x value reverses to positive value from negative. Any ideas why? Something to do with int16Array format?

And any idea why there is a scale of 5000 and that multiplied with two like in line 27:

accelx[i] = a.x*SCALE*2;

• 30 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Ok. No worries.
    Yeah, I was just wondering how the 400 hz first worked and then not :D
    But the 100hz looks much better than the 12.5 hz. I was just wondering am I missing something with 100hz, what can I only see with 200 or 400hz.
    But I will test with this and will report in here.
    By the way Gordon, thanks for everything. Really nice to have this tool. And thanks for all the effort you put in <3

• in Bangle.js

double message. skips this

• in Bangle.js

Now I'm back and started again. I was testing the Acceleration Recorder app and that is good one. It is recording everything with 100hz and it works. I tried even with 400hz, but then the file size got too large and it could not write the csv file ( is there way to see how much space I have?)
    But then I was trying to get it work with 200 hz and it started to give me a error:

Error: Invalid interval
     at line 1 col 203
    ...;Bangle.setPollInterval(5.0);setTimeo­ut(function(){Bangle.on("accel"...
                                         ^

I did manage try it with 2.5 pollInterval, but suddenly I can't anymore try anything else that 10 ms pollinterval. Any ideas why? Here is the edited part of the code:

HZ = 200
      //Bangle.accelWr(0x1B,0x03 | 0x40); // 100hz output, ODR/2 filter
      Bangle.accelWr(0x1B,0x04 | 0x40); // 200hz output, ODR/2 filter
      Bangle.accelWr(0x18,0b11110100); // +-8g
      //Bangle.setPollInterval(10); // 100hz input
      Bangle.setPollInterval(5); // 00hz input
      setTimeout(function() {

• 6 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Yeah, but you can't see the festival map icons or what is where.

• in Bangle.js

I'm add CCC( Chaos Communication Camp 2023) and was thinking to make a festival map app for bangle and then you can view the map from the watch, move it and zoom it. How would I start with that? Maybe even make it that way, that you can load your own map on it and you can view it at any festival?

• in Bangle.js

I'm trying this also. Also the update ratio plays big role in what readings you get.

• in Bangle.js

I got a new one. Testing is continued

Actions