Plum-Rose

Member since Mar 2023 • Last active Mar 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

no worries Gordon,

issue 718 seems to cover the issue of gadget bridge not having up to date data, there are many gaps in heart rate and activity and steps.

the watch appears to have accurate HRM data, whenever I use the live monitor it gets accurate data pretty much immediately
    gadget bridge however records a number of large drops down to about 37 BPM (my personal resting is 55-65)
    one of these for example was yesterday while I was doing some sewing, active work which should keep my heart rate up, but nothing extreme that should give inaccurate data because of jostling etc.

assuming my bangle would display that Bluetooth is disconnected when gadgetbridge might be stopped to save battery, I can't say I've seen it disconnect unreasonably yet.
    though I will try the extra set up to see if that improves it.

I will also run heart recorder for a few hours and see if that shows the drops in heart rate that gadget bridge claims.
    unfortunately the health app only has hourly averages, so I can't see individual data points to see if it's just averaging them away

• in Bangle.js

other than battery percentage, I've found that gadget bridge doesn't hold an accurate step count, and the HRM data is often inaccurate and there doesn't seem to be a pattern with the recording interval.

the watch holds all this data just fine, but it isn't being reported well to gadget bridge that I can see.

is there something I'm missing?
    is this expected behaviour?
    is this a known bug?
    is it something completely different?

Actions