user147915

Member since Aug 2022 • Last active Aug 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Hi Gordan,

I’ve replied to your email earlier this week. Not sure if you’ve received it cause my email I send from is different from my email on this forum.

I apologise for adding work on top of your small team.

• in Bangle.js

Hi Gordon. I apologise if I got/did anything wrong but I believe I could possibly have a Bluetooth HW issue.

The issue developed a few months back like maybe in April 2022 or smth but since I wasn't programming much then I just left as it is.

It is a kickstarter version. I used to be able to connect to it and program no problems when it arrived. however a few months in it kept disconnecting. Sometimes I leave it for a few days it came back for a day, and the next it disappeared again.

However, I have been now unable to find it for the past few weeks. I have tried some recommended methods like booting with no code, factory reset, letting battery drain completely, putting in dry box for 1 week, try DFU mode, changing iOS devices, trying on my PC but to no avail (can't find banglejs2).

I've made sure to restart my devices and also deleted my previous banglejs2 BT connection profile on my devices. I've also ensured that banglejs has "make connectable" enabled, even went to rewrite settings but no bueno.

Sometimes during boot, it shows a "-> Bluetooth" out. but never "<- Bluetooth". As such, it is doubtful that any of my devices are connected to it.

When booting into the codeless boot, the BT message doesn't show up on the splash screen. only during the boot up sequence before the splash screen does it show that message.

I've previously managed to upgrade FW to v2.14 and it was working fine for a while though no longer.

Please assist me and see if there's any followup action I could take. unfortunately, I son't have a swd programmer, thiugh i have an arduino i could possibly use to try?

Actions