Antimon

Member since Aug 2022 • Last active Aug 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• 6 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Thank you for your response! It wouldn't load any further even if booting normally but this did the trick:

But if not, the issue will be that somehow the JavaScript bootloader code on the Bangle got removed from storage. To fix that, just go to https://banglejs.com/apps/, More... then Install Default apps.

Didn't thought that it would be possible to normally connect via bluetooth in this state (it is really awesome that this works via the browser at all). Thanks a lot, looking really forward to use it again :-)

P.S.: It is really a very nice piece of technology, thank you for your efforts!

• in Bangle.js

Yes, several times. The screen posted is what I see after a reset.

• in Bangle.js

My Bangle.js 2 stopped working after some weeks of usage. After forcing a reboot due to low memory it no longer boots completely. I have been able to update the firmware multiple times but the issue remains. At the moment it stucks at the screen attached. I have also seen a boot-screen alternately showing two lines regarding bluetooth (sorry haven't taken a photo and cannot reproduce it).

Would be glad if someone has any idea how to make it work properly again.

Actions