user114132

Member since Jun 2020 • Last active Aug 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thank you both for your answers. WebBangle turned out to be really useful. Thank you @kri100s. I will try to measure and substract the tilt during the movement so that the data is more precise and / or use TF and try to train a model.
    @Taffaz Thanks for the explanation. I just assumed the accelerometer of the BangleJS would be of the same type like those built into smartphones.

• in Bangle.js

Yes, so I thought too. As the earth doesn't accelerate it should return 0. Maybe the term "accelerometer" is not 100% accurate (@Gordon)?
    Sadly I can't use GPS in my use-case, but I will try if I can use the tilt-values from the accelerometer.

• in Bangle.js

Ok, thanks for the info. Substracting g probably won't solve my problem... In my opinion an accelerometer should return 0 when it's not moving. This isn't the case with the bangle.js though :/

• in Bangle.js

Hi there,
    For a project with the Bangle.js, I need to read the acceleration-sensor. I was able to achieve this with

Bangle.on('accel', function(xyz) { ... });

However, this doesn't really measure the acceleration, but the tilt of the watch. Is it possible to read the raw values from the accelerometer, so that it would be possible, for example, to measure how fast a car is accelerating?

Thanks in advance

Actions