dapgo

Member since Jun 2020 • Last active Oct 2020
  • 0 conversations
  • 9 comments

learning

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

thanks @Gordon
    I will try to find and reduce the frequency writing.
    In any event, bangle.run should be a widget with its widget options, as GPS recorder.

• in Bangle.js

I see that bangle.run creates files per session,
    banglerun_201001_123302 (StorageFile).txt

When GPS is not working (shows NaN) the created file seems to have content just headers (timestamp,latitude,longitude,altitude,d­uration,distance,heartrate,steps)

However, when GPS is working it generates a file, corrupt or too big to be downloaded from webIDE, and it happens even if you don't exit the app with BTN3.

Trying to download will produce something like:

*Timed out receiving file

< <<
    dGltZXN0YW1wLGx.........
    CwxNTk4CjE2MDIy
    Disconnected from Web Bluetooth, Bangle.js*

• in Bangle.js

What about using GPS recorder and BangleRun simultaneously?
    Can 2 apps/widgets access to GPS positions?

Yesterday I was tracking with GPS recorder in the background, and i had BangleRun on foreground (and fw 2v07.19).
    BangleRun detected steps, and was showing time and HRM BUT not distance from GPS whereas the GPS recorder tracked all the path.

Also I realize that after leaving bangleRun (with button3) all info from last session gets lost. Is the expected behaviour?

• in Bangle.js

Verified, both work well now. In fact the fullscreen version now for displays "App, Group,text" (at least for telegram) whereas before it was displaying only "Group and text".

• in Bangle.js

and having installed the "notifications default" it seem to cut the text on the top right corner

• in Bangle.js

See attached screenshots, having "fullscreen notification" installed.
    The normal notification is good, shows title and body. However text send from GB debug is not using the expected notification format.

[update, when i wrote the post i added fullscreen images, but for some reason they were missing, so I am adding again ]

• in Bangle.js

It reminds me that notification apps sometimes begin writing on position x=0
    So, having installed "fullscreen notifications" when a normal notification is received from gadgetbridge it writes a Title and body, and all text is displayed. [OK]
    However, if using Gadgetbridge Debug to send a notification, then the title=app is not displayed (probably Debug doesn't use the AT commands recognized by bangle.js) and the first character of text out of the visible area (in the top left). [NotOK]

• in Bangle.js

What is the status of Bangle.js and apps displaying a map tile in the background of current track?
    What about loading a track file and display in background at the sametime that bangle.js is tracking a new path?

Actions