user110055

Member since Feb 2020 • Last active Mar 2021
  • 2 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Hi Gordon,

ok, so then I will work with that situation.

I tried to made two different counter states and used long and short press to switch the counterstate and to send the signals to MDBT or the ENTER to the phone/PC.

It worked.

Thanks for the information Gordon!

• 6 comments

Is there a possibility to say Puck, if MDBT is not connected >>> HID is enabled without bonding or connecting again to the phone or PC?

Ok, I what I need is when I connect to the MDBT the Puck send signals to it like digitalPulse etc.

If I disconnect Puck from MDBT it should send the ENTER signal to the bonded device.

For now it works just when I make a reconnection to the PC or Smartphone. It is still bonded but the HID only works when I make the reconnection.

Puck works everytime as an output.

Hi,

I am using a MDBT42Q for one BLE operation and use in the same program in the Puck.js the Bluetooth LE HID Keyboard to send a ENTER command to a computer or mobile device.

I read the note that I have to enable the HID function again and I need to do the BLE connection to the computer or the smartphone again, when Puck.js was connected before for example to a MDBT42Q.

Is there a way that Puck.js enables the HID function automatically when he not connected to the MDBT42Q or more important if he was connected to the MDBT42Q before?

Greetings

Hi Gordon,

at the moment I am trying to create a simple App Inventor application which should sends just a signal to Puck.JS or MDBT42Q to switch an digital output to high, while the button on the cellphone is pressen.

I´ve created a really simple test application with three buttons (1. Scan, 2. Disconnect, 3. Button for signal transmitting), furthermore a Listpicker to choose the BLE device.

I get the LED feedback from Puck.Js if I start the bt connection to Puck. So that seems to work but if I click on the third button to send something (e. g. a "1") I get no feedback. I am not sure, what I have to do on Espruino side. I started with the block diagramm at the Espruino IDE.

I used the following UUID´s on App Inventor:

UUID 6e400002-b5a3-f393-e0a9-e50e24dcca9e
    UUID 6e400003-b5a3-f393-e0a9-e50e24dcca9e

Can you help?

Best regards

Actions