• 2 conversations
  • 10 comments

Most recent activity

Hi Gordon,

now I understand. Thank you very much!

Best regards

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Hi Gordon,

the program works great. I use also a force sensing resistor, I want to buit into the Puck.js.
    The only thing is that I need to modify the program because when I remove the Battery from the Puck I get no more connection to the MDBT42Q. When I remove the power from the MDBT42Q it reconnects again.

The the outputs (Jack connectors), I designed a PCB with the same size of the MDBT42Q and I will connect it like a sandwich furthermore with another PCB (same size) with the same battery + socket from the Puck as power supply.

If this works it would be a great product. Regarding CE-Certification on Puck and MDBT42Q its much easier to certify as a medical product because of these references.

It could be a great benefit for many users to have a wireless button.

Thank you again for the informations.

Best regards

Hi Gordon,

with the code above it works without your modification in your last post. I think my code I used before had an issue. I will try to find out.

Thank you very much!

Ok thank you I got it.

One thing is strange at the MDBT42Q.
    After around 5-6 clicks the LED does not turn on anymore but the function at the PUCK is ok.
    If bluetooth is disconnected the LED1 (red) is on if I press the BTN. But bluetooth seems good, LED2 is on if I press BTN.

Any ideas?

Hi,

I am new in programming via Javascript. I have a Puck.JS and a MDBT42Q and I wanna do a connection with Bluetooth and the following function:

If both devices powered up they should connect to each other automatically. Then the simple function, when I do a click with the Puck I will switch a digital output to high and turn on the led for maybe 0,5sec at MDBT42Q and on the Puck.
    Is there also a possibility to detect double clicks?

I tried the tutorial with the servo/flag but the pairing starts when I push the button right? Thats why there is a delay for the incoming signal on the MDBT42Q.

Can you help me? I am a person for learning by doing but I got not forward here.

Greetings

Is the code above for the Bluno? Because I use the Arduino IDE to program but as I see, I am a noob in BLE. Really hard as beginner.

Wow great explanation :) Thank you very much !!

Hi Gordon,

thank you very much for your suggestion. You are right, this make sense. I think I will do it with a MBDT42Q Breakout Board. I would connect it to my specific PCB with the Jack output and to place the needed transistor on that is no problem as well. The only thing I want to create is a receiver module as small as possible.

What I need to check is, if the tactile button is easy to press or if not that I could change this maybe. The thing is, the project would be for people with muscular deseases or tetraplegics who use a electric power wheelchair. To reduce the cable management there would be a great benefit.

Best regards

Actions