Blackhorse

Member since Jan 2020 • Last active Feb 2020
  • 2 conversations
  • 9 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Hi Gordon,

the program works great. I use also a force sensing resistor, I want to buit into the Puck.js.
    The only thing is that I need to modify the program because when I remove the Battery from the Puck I get no more connection to the MDBT42Q. When I remove the power from the MDBT42Q it reconnects again.

The the outputs (Jack connectors), I designed a PCB with the same size of the MDBT42Q and I will connect it like a sandwich furthermore with another PCB (same size) with the same battery + socket from the Puck as power supply.

If this works it would be a great product. Regarding CE-Certification on Puck and MDBT42Q its much easier to certify as a medical product because of these references.

It could be a great benefit for many users to have a wireless button.

Thank you again for the informations.

Best regards

Hi Gordon,

with the code above it works without your modification in your last post. I think my code I used before had an issue. I will try to find out.

Thank you very much!

Ok thank you I got it.

One thing is strange at the MDBT42Q.
    After around 5-6 clicks the LED does not turn on anymore but the function at the PUCK is ok.
    If bluetooth is disconnected the LED1 (red) is on if I press the BTN. But bluetooth seems good, LED2 is on if I press BTN.

Any ideas?

Hi,

I am new in programming via Javascript. I have a Puck.JS and a MDBT42Q and I wanna do a connection with Bluetooth and the following function:

If both devices powered up they should connect to each other automatically. Then the simple function, when I do a click with the Puck I will switch a digital output to high and turn on the led for maybe 0,5sec at MDBT42Q and on the Puck.
    Is there also a possibility to detect double clicks?

I tried the tutorial with the servo/flag but the pairing starts when I push the button right? Thats why there is a delay for the incoming signal on the MDBT42Q.

Can you help me? I am a person for learning by doing but I got not forward here.

Greetings

Is the code above for the Bluno? Because I use the Arduino IDE to program but as I see, I am a noob in BLE. Really hard as beginner.

Wow great explanation :) Thank you very much !!

Hi Gordon,

thank you very much for your suggestion. You are right, this make sense. I think I will do it with a MBDT42Q Breakout Board. I would connect it to my specific PCB with the Jack output and to place the needed transistor on that is no problem as well. The only thing I want to create is a receiver module as small as possible.

What I need to check is, if the tactile button is easy to press or if not that I could change this maybe. The thing is, the project would be for people with muscular deseases or tetraplegics who use a electric power wheelchair. To reduce the cable management there would be a great benefit.

Best regards

Hi Gordon,

first of all, thank you for your great support and your time!
    This help a lot.

I would like to develope a wireless button. So I could use the Puck.JS as finished product and I have to develope then the receiver module with the Bluno Beetle inside, which controls the outputs to other end devices via Jack connectors (3,5mm). The Jack connectors are common in the sector I would like to use it. The incoming 3,3V Signal from the external devices (3,5 Jack cabel) will be switched by a NPN-bipolar Transistor by the Bluno Beetle in the receiver module.

Best regards

Actions