tcpipchip

Member since Jun 2018 • Last active Oct 2018
  • 1 conversations
  • 17 comments

I love microcontroller!
I study 6502,8080,8085,8048, 8051,Z80,Z180,80251,80196,89C98,COP8,801­66,TMS370,PIC,PROPELLER, ARM,8086,80188,MIPS24,ESP8266, ESP32, ARK...

Most recent activity

• in Other Boards

gordon

Thank you so much!

• 22 comments
  • in Porting to new Devices

Hi gordon

Wich is your particular e-mail ?

I can tell you that this representative will have a competitive price, but he can´t sell only in South America, contractual rules.

The NINA BL112 is newer and i hope that will send a lot of units if we offer a software plataform as ESPRUINO easy to use, with basic libraries.

My question about paid support, is it possible you developt a client software that connects to an ESPRUINO SERVER and allows to burn the BL112 and how many times was BURN ?

For example, the client buy a licence, and type this licence in a software that allow this software burn a N quantities of BL112 ? And this licences prices depends on wich libraries he wants ?

Hi Gordon
    I successfully ported ESPRUINO to NINA BL112 (BLUETOOTH and USART)
    Can i recomend to the SOUTH AMERICA NINA BL112 clients ? We could offer a standard hex version, and if the client wants full support, pay you for a support licence for you? What do you think about ?
    Or, can you give some other suggestion for you get money!

Do you mean that make money to invest on ESPRUINO, when resell the modules, right ? And how much in UK the NINA BL112 ?

no problem. I still want to recomend your ESPRUINO. Why NINA can not be your official module too in the future ? I am support in South America and i see your software one of better solution that i have seen. Many clients asked about tools programming!

i think that is something wrong with compiler, because the hex created with original NRF52832.py or NRF52832_MDK.py not runs on NRF52822 (NINA), the PC detects them, but not connects.

can you compile with the that .py attached and send me hex to me find out the problem ?

make clean && BOARD=NRF52832_MDK RELEASE=1 make
    Is this the correct parameters ?

the original hex works, my hex execute but try to connect
    i see some K different size
    Can you help me! Please!

I burned it using JTAG and DRAG and DROP

WEB IDE can detect it but can not connect! Stay CONNECTING

Some tip ?

Actions