Member since Dec 2016 • Last active Apr 2020
  • 5 conversations
  • 28 comments

Most recent activity

• 20 comments
  • in General

OK, ta.

• in General

Is there a 'report spam' function somewhere that I've missed? I got the spam PM and I've noticed spam postings in the forums before now.

Andrew

• in Bangle.js

I upgraded to 2v04.76 on Friday and ran into exactly the same problems - settings menu wouldn't open. I tried clearing all apps and reloading them but the problem persisted. Tried again yesterday having read this message and voila - it all worked again. So thanks for posting this - I had been contemplating waiting for the official watches to arrive but now I've got a working beta again.

• in Bangle.js

Yes, definitely (BLE and Programmable both on). Maybe my phone has wider bluetooth pro0blems - sometimes my fitbit stops syncing and if turning bluetooth off and on again doesn't fix it I have to restart the whole phone.

Just had to restart my phone for that very reason. But even after doing that, Gadgetbridge would only reconnect to the watch once I toggled connectable off and on again on the watch.

• in Bangle.js

Nothing that I'm aware of, that's what's so frustrating. It feels to me like something on the watch end as the Gadgetbridge app on the phone can be trying to connect, I toggle 'connectable' on the watch off and on and the app connects immediately. But I suppose it could be the phone end keeping a dead connection open or something - not knowing how it all works I'm speculating from ignorance.

• 8 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Ask and you shall receive...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8nN9FAf­QOw

• in Bangle.js

Ah, I see (some of) my confusion now. I was looking in http://www.espruino.com/binaries/travis/­master which of course only contains builds from the master branch, and if you're following 'normal' Git workflow you only commit to master for a release build (at least that's what we do at work) not for nightlies.

• in Bangle.js

I don't think so. "espruino_2v04.84_banglejs.zip" is a filename on the firmware page so if it meant "espruino_2v04.840_banglejs.zip" it could say "espruino_2v04.840_banglejs.zip". Hopefully @Gordon or someone else involved can comment.

Andrew

Actions