yngv126399

Member since Mar 2021 • Last active Oct 2021
  • 5 conversations
  • 61 comments

Most recent activity

• in Other Boards

totally understand, and no rush! just curious. Who knows, future Bangles may need a shared SPI and use a _DSHARED_SPI flag. Anyway, nice work!

• in Other Boards

@jeffmer I am using your Espruino fork now with my Pinetime and am wondering if you have folded your SPI changes into Espruino master? They seem harmless and can even be #ifdef'd for specific devices. Any plan to merge?

• in Porting to new Devices

@fanoush Ha, ha.. I was wondering if it could be done by the board file alone.. and now you've answered that! Going to try that, thanks.

I'd post this in a new question, but can't seem to find the new post button ???

Is there any way to set a pin high in the board definition file. The pinetime's main button (D13) will only work if D15 is pulled high. I can do this in code and it's fine, but I'd like it set up before we enter .boot code so it can trap button press early.

I'm not an EE, so sorry for the newbie questions: but how do I set a pin high in a build? Looks like pinetime has a button enable pin to set so the button pin itself works. can I do that in the board file?

Super newbie: is P0.01 map to D1 in Espruino? Are the pins mapped 1:1?

Thanks!

I am glad you guys are here to reality check me. I had built using DFU_UPDATE_BUILD=1 which yielded a much smaller hex (really app_hex) file. Removed that define... now have a real .hex file. Now Pinetime is visible... thank you!

I've just tried to build a minimal Espruino with only the BTN defined and used OpenOCD to flash to Pinetime. I'm not seeing anything in the Espruino web IDE. I did an nrf mass_erase to clear out Infinitime, then built both the bootloader (BOOTLOADER=1) and the board fw, programmed the bootloader (hex file) and board fw (first hex file, then bin file from zip). Am I missing a step?

• in Tutorials

Got it working on another linux instance, but hope to fix this eventually. Thanks all!

Actions