arcenon-scan

Member since Jan 2016 • Last active Jan 2016
  • 1 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• 14 comments
  • in Projects

found this online. http://www.dfrobot.com/index.php?route=p­roduct/product&product_id=1121
    features gapless playback. What do you guys think?

• in Projects

For the "swing" sound, won't I need an accelerometer for that?

• in Projects

Gordon. The headphone jack idea is great. That way, if I want to upgrade the speaker, I can just plug another one in. Nice! (virtual fist bump)

• in Projects

Thanks MaBe! I'll give that a try. Be back when I have results. Have a good one bud.

• in Projects

Hey guys this is great stuff. I'm a total electronics noob so I've been studying a lot the last couple of weeks. Boy do I wish that I listened in class before. Haha. Guess I was too caught up in music at the time. The LED strips are cool but it would cast a shadow in the tube, that's why I opted for individual bulbs soldered together in a long chain but will definitely use those for a future project that popped in my head. Man. These microcontrollers are awesome. Now I'm thinkin up of all kinds of stuff to do!

Yes a big boy toy for a little girl. Mainly, I just want to see her face when she ignites this sucker and then the faces of all the other kids (including the ones by heart) when she goes and shows it off. I'm also gonna be using polycarbonate for the blade (1/8) thick wall and 1" OD so she can whack it on a steel bar if she wants. Thanks guys. This is definitely a lot of help. I'll be back with more questions another day hehe. Cheers!

• in Projects

Hi guys. I'm planning on building a lightsaber for my 6 yr old daughter and was looking for assistance on how to do so. The espruino pico looks like a perfect choice. It'll fit inside the hilt for younglings. I just need a grocery list of components for the electronics. Basically I need to drive two led strings each about 32-34 inches in length that I will solder together myself. One string blue (5mm) and another white (3mm) for flash on clash effect. I need them to flicker as well. Next i would need to tie that into a soundboard that will produce the ignite, swing, clash, & shutoff sounds. I was wondering if anyone could help me make a "grocery list" of components to buy so I could accomplish this task. I live in the philippines and the custom saber scene here is non-existent. Thank you in advance everyone! May The Force Be With You All.

Actions