• hi,

euro 70 is quite expensive for me now,
    may i ask is there any promotion/discount?

previously some works could result in discount,
    i used gpt4 to help me wrote a JS to convert microwave oven timing between 800W's and 700W's, would be useful. could this result in a discount?

also, i just got my P8b smart watch and installed espruino, but it's a new variant and got screen mirrored, it's not bricked but likely hard to return even back to a watch state. will this result in a discount/promotion too? i could photo/video this as a proof.

thank you.

• Hi,

There was a offer a while back (https://forum.espruino.com/conversations­/352568/) which I'd be happy to extend to you - so if you developed something (maybe an app) and wrote up the process, posting to Instructables, Hackster.io, Hackaday.io or YouTube then I'm happy to give you £20 off (pre-tax) in the shop, so that brings the cost down a bit.

I'd actually be quite interested to see what it's like trying to develop an app with GPT-4. You could test the app out in the Emulator before you get the actual watch - the app would have to actually work though. My experience of ChatGPT thus far is it's good to producing code that looks like it'll work, but not so good at actually making code that does work :)

also, i just got my P8b smart watch and installed espruino

Probably if you ask @fanoush he might be able to suggest a fix. Generally flipping those screens is just a matter of changing a single number in the init code for them.

• the app is done, working on emulator.

i knew c, pascal etc but 0 on js.

gpt4 compeletly do that for me .

i try dig out the record and show then.

thx i think i will have that 20 gbp.
    will upload to utube later as no need peer review.

• ps just checked, instructables seems to be a good place to share. i'll try on that thx.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Any Bangle.js v2 discounts for students, or who wrote some useful app and upload?

Posted by Avatar for user156577 @user156577

Actions