You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Yes, that's the plan... I'm also pretty interested in making it work with Waveforms. For instance being able to stream 60 seconds of audio from SD card would be pretty cool :)

I just want to stand up for the guys on Espruino's GitHub a bit though. From my experience, Open Source software projects generally have the attitude that it's basically up to the contributor to do everything required to make their code just slot in.

At the moment, that's not my attitude with Espruino at all - so few people contribute to Espruino's code that everything is valued, even if I end up having to tweak it a bit. That means that there's a bit of a culture clash when people who're used to the 'committer fixes it' approach on other Open Source projects request changes on pull requests - especially when I've been talking to people like @cephdon and urging him to send me the code so I can take a look at it!

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started