Gadgetbridge - Fetching Activity Data

Posted on
  • Does Gadgetbridge only display activity data while the bangle is connected to the app via Bluetooth?

Or is there some method I'm missing for importing/displaying all of the activity data on the bangle within Gadgetbridge?

For example, it seems as though recorded steps are only displayed within Gadgetbridge if the steps are made while an active Bluetooth connection is established between the bangle and Gadgetbridge. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Hope this makes sense,

• Does Gadgetbridge only display activity data while the bangle is connected to the app via Bluetooth?

Yes, that is the case - it's come up a lot recently for some reason, for example: https://forum.espruino.com/conversationsĀ­/385539/#comment16942663

There is an issue open to try and get it improved. Right now the health app does record all the information on the watch, it's just that it isn't synced with Gadgetbridge when you connect

• Okay, thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure if Gadgetbridge wasn't functioning properly or if it was just how it was supposed to work. Glad to hear there are improvements in the works :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Gadgetbridge - Fetching Activity Data

Posted by Avatar for sconniebotland @sconniebotland

Actions